To take a holistic approach by providing multi-pronged, multi-disciplinary care and guidance to each child to help him / her strengthen their skill sets with a view towards equipping them to face life on their own terms. To create an environment where the children will feel at home and work towards becoming good human beings as opposed to mere academic achievers.
- A fair and just society which values people with disabilities and accepts differences.
- A society where people with Autism have opportunity to share in the riches of community life.
- A society where people with Autism enjoy a quality of life which reflects community standards.
- A society motivated by care, compassion and shared responsibility.
- To support projects that work towards the improvement in health and education.
- To provide support, guidance, and resources to families and professionals towards making effective autism treatment and socially significant facilitative programs attainable statewide.